damm3

Enlighten suggestion

Hi. First of all, sorry for my English.

I would like to know if it is possible for Enlighten to add an option to return to the default parameters (the ones set by the staf). Also if there is the possibility that you can change the number of AR with more rapids instead of the arrows on the sides, because if I want to play a song in 9.7 AR and before I had it in DEFAULT it becomes tedious.

Also a good tutorial of the new Enlighten would be good, with an explanatory video, because it is very different from the previous one. And I say video because in my language I do not understand the terms that you use in the osu.

EDIT: I wanted to know if it is possible that one day it will be possible to use Enlighten with the OBS.

Greetings and thanks.

Edited by damm3

There is no way currently to reset to default, holding shift speeds up the rate of which it changes.

I want to make videos after everything is already finalized.

You can already use enlighten with obs as long as you use game capture.

Sorry but while I use ilumina I can not use OBS to make it look legitimate. Although you can not see that the hack window is open, you can see through the OBS that I can see the circles using HD or that I am playing in different AR. What I was referring to is that, that is legitimate with the OBS.

Thanks for answering.

14 minutes ago, damm3 said:

Sorry but while I use ilumina I can not use OBS to make it look legitimate. Although you can not see that the hack window is open, you can see through the OBS that I can see the circles using HD or that I am playing in different AR. What I was referring to is that, that is legitimate with the OBS.

Thanks for answering.

I'm assuming it's not working because you are using legacy ar and hd changer, you cannot do that. You have to use the skin that comes with enlighten to not see it in obs, then it will work as intended.

36 minutes ago, Akkord said:

I'm assuming it's not working because you are using legacy ar and hd changer, you cannot do that. You have to use the skin that comes with enlighten to not see it in obs, then it will work as intended.

Oh Thanks already worked: D

That's why I said that they make a video hahaha