eHunnie

Can't quite figure out how to use the new BPM feature

Question

Hey,

I just tried out the new BPM feature and I'm having some trouble using it.
If I got it right 'Use BPM' and 'Alternate BPM' are the features that only work when 'Alternate Always' is set on True, since the two options are below it and tabbed to the right.
I tried turning the values of Alternate BPM high, low etc. but apparently it doesn't change anything. Am I doing something wrong?
I also tried just leaving Alternate Always False

3 answers to this question

The BPM calculations for alternating are padded a bit too high.  Probably why it's not noticeable on what it does, it's not broken, it works.  You just have to set the values about 20-25 bpm higher than where you want it to start forcing alternations. 

I'm pretty sure that this feature is broken or something.

I've tried toggling every option that might even slightly be related to it, but it makes no difference.

ATM that feature is still a work in progress. So I reccomend not using it if you're fine with the way the new Relax worked untill now (unless you want to Fully Alternate, in which case just toggle that and disable the BPM stuff)

The way it's implemented now it actually does change how Relax plays, but unless you want to test it thoroughly I'd stay a way for now. An update is coming to fix it in the near future.