Aria

How to multi-account

1 hour ago, nigerianmale said:

everytime i get a 500+ pp score on ripple i get restricted lol

500 pp score is the auto restriction threshold on ripple.

On 8/28/2018 at 1:06 PM, Lycoris said:

Well one of my accounts that I accidentally didn't use a VPN on just once - got restricted soon after, I still used dejavu so unless I did something else wrong... I was pretty sure this was the case.

Well if you did not use VPN that's the reason of ban.Even if its just a mistake for once.Because as i know OSU automaticly bans you if the distance is too far in a short amount of time.

I do not use dejavu on my main account i did not get ban on my new pc for 3 years.The question is if i make an another account do i have to use my main with dejavu and vpn too ? or after logging out from the smurf can i do everything as usual ? 

If I were to act like a completely new player and get over 20pp in my first day would i get auto banned

like playing 1 star and 2 star maps and getting rlly low acc

Edited by The_Chill_Kid
On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:05 PM, The_Chill_Kid said:

If I were to act like a completely new player and get over 20pp in my first day would i get auto banned

like playing 1 star and 2 star maps and getting rlly low acc

I don't think, if youre not setting too insane of scores then you shouldn't get banned. What do you think @solis

Hey- 

I'm new to the cheating scene and recently got banned on one of the account I created to test this thing out from a report on r/osureport. Tried to make everything look legit but guess I was still too careless. I would love to know if this guide works for banned accounts? Not just restricted where you don't get pp for plays.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, rouse said:

Hey- 

I'm new to the cheating scene and recently got banned on one of the account I created to test this thing out from a report on r/osureport. Tried to make everything look legit but guess I was still too careless. I would love to know if this guide works for banned accounts? Not just restricted where you don't get pp for plays.

Thanks!

It works for any secondary account you create that isn't your main. And you can be kind of sure that being restricted is basically being banned. You can decide not to create another account, wait 3 months, appeal and hope you're let back in the game and be more careful about how you do things, or you can take a risk and create a second account. It's not particularly risky unless you're doing something really wrong.

Well, I have a question. My PC has been banned for a long time.  And today I purchased dejavu.  Fortunately,  it works for me to register a new bancho account. And then I will not use the other account anymore, and will this account be banned again if I don't use vpn? 

14 hours ago, jhlee0134 said:

Well, I have a question. My PC has been banned for a long time.  And today I purchased dejavu.  Fortunately,  it works for me to register a new bancho account. And then I will not use the other account anymore, and will this account be banned again if I don't use vpn? 

Yes

Odd question for the multi account users,

do you have to log in thru a different computer/mac adress on the website too. (assuming VPN is a must 100%, but what about computer name)

Only for website log in tho, not client I understand the client part, but was curious to how you guys use the website.

You can log into a multi with the same computer as your main but you must have a VPN on at all times just to be safe.

I've logged into multiple multis with the same computer on the website and none of them are banned.

40 minutes ago, Deallly said:

You can log into a multi with the same computer as your main but you must have a VPN on at all times just to be safe.

I've logged into multiple multis with the same computer on the website and none of them are banned.

Thanks for the reply,

one last question for you, have you ever been playing on 1 account and was on the website with a different by acsident lol.

I cant say i've done that but i have accidentally logged into a multi with my real ip a couple of times but did not get a restriction, my router with dynamic ips saved my ass

15 hours ago, hinamizawa said:

Thanks for the reply,

one last question for you, have you ever been playing on 1 account and was on the website with a different by acsident lol.

yes it happened to me so many times plus the account i logged in on the site was restricted but the one i was playing on was fine at the same time so don't worry ^^

On 7/15/2019 at 9:55 AM, KabuuMBarabooM said:

yes it happened to me so many times plus the account i logged in on the site was restricted but the one i was playing on was fine at the same time so don't worry ^^

Oo so basically you logged in on a restricted account, while playing your none-restricted account and nothing happend? (while probably on the same IP) and did you had to clear your cookies or something or it doesn't matter.

On 7/27/2019 at 8:52 PM, hinamizawa said:

Oo so basically you logged in on a restricted account, while playing your none-restricted account and nothing happend? (while probably on the same IP) and did you had to clear your cookies or something or it doesn't matter.

i haven't cleared my cookies or browser history since i installed my browser like months months ago.. and yes, same ip ^^

• Thanks 1
On 9/1/2018 at 1:42 AM, Lycoris said:

Each day you can get a highest PP score of that amount. 

First day: 40pp

Second Day: 80pp

Third Day: 120pp

And it will do this until 1500pp - so 37-38 days later. This does not mean you should get this amount of pp that day, because then people can tell you it is a multi-account (play slow like thread says for some weeks).

So it doesn't go off play time? weird. I mean there is no point in this because a player can literally just wait out the 37 days of being inactive so whats the fucking point