Aria

How to multi-account

Things you'll need.

1. Dejavu
  2. VPN for creating and playing 

Something to note about the VPN thing ripple will show a multi-accounting warning in their cm channel on discord so you'll need to use a VPN to make the account but you shouldn't need to use it after that if you don't want too.

How to use Dejavu.

1. You'll need a valid Dejavu Subscription which comes with any aqn program.
  2. Load the AQN loader.
  3. Click the load any cheat.
  4. In the menu go to the misc tab.
  5. drag the profile slider doesnt matter what one, then press load.

You will need a vpn to make and play on a multi account as of october 2018.

After the first you've logged into ripple/gatari or any server based on the ripple source code with Dejavu it's a static hwid you won't need to use Dejavu again on that account, however, this isn't the same for bancho you'll need to use Dejavu everytime you want to play on that account.

Ripple/other don't have pp auto restrict so you can play without problems, most have a pp cap of 700.

For bancho you'll be able to get 40pp/per 24 hours and will stack until you hit the pp limit on bancho that is 1500pp, A suggestion taking it really slow for a few weeks and you'll be fine. You also can't get on a top 50 leaderboard without 100 play count.

Note: this can change at any time if something changes I'll update this page.

Thank you for reading, this has been a tutorial by solis

Edited by Sarah
add that you'll now need to use a vpn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • rumoi 1

I wish vpns worked for me. Ive used many vpns and it turns on and says its working but when I go on chrome or firefox it still shows my ip address hasnt changed. its weird af and ive searched everywhere for my problem and havent seen anyone with it

3 hours ago, Rin said:

I wish vpns worked for me. Ive used many vpns and it turns on and says its working but when I go on chrome or firefox it still shows my ip address hasnt changed. its weird af and ive searched everywhere for my problem and havent seen anyone with it

Do you have an ipv6 ip?

Edited by solis

So what you're saying regarding bancho is that: as long as your current location is the same as your registered location - then there there is no need to continue using a VPN as long as you use one to register a new account instead of registering with a banned IP address?

I'm sorry but since when is this the case? From my testing and personal experience you can't even once go back to the banned IP even if you use a VPN to register an account from that same country.

3 minutes ago, Lycoris said:

So what you're saying regarding bancho is that: as long as your current location is the same as your registered location - then there there is no need to continue using a VPN as long as you use one to register a new account instead of registering with a banned IP address?

I'm sorry but since when is this the case? From my testing and personal experience you can't even once go back to the banned IP even if you use a VPN to register an account from that same country.

I don't know where you heard that but its false brother they don't ip ban.

Well one of my accounts that I accidentally didn't use a VPN on just once - got restricted soon after, I still used dejavu so unless I did something else wrong... I was pretty sure this was the case.

1 hour ago, kizutsukeru said:

what do you mean by "stack"?

Each day you can get a highest PP score of that amount. 

First day: 40pp

Second Day: 80pp

Third Day: 120pp

And it will do this until 1500pp - so 37-38 days later. This does not mean you should get this amount of pp that day, because then people can tell you it is a multi-account (play slow like thread says for some weeks).

Edited by Lycoris

so if I get 40pp in one day, and then 24 hours, I can get an 80pp play? or I can just get another 40pp play w/o being banned

for example: day 2 I can have 120pp, day 3 I can have 240 

or is it 40pp every day until 1500?

1 hour ago, kizutsukeru said:

so if I get 40pp in one day, and then 24 hours, I can get an 80pp play? or I can just get another 40pp play w/o being banned

for example: day 2 I can have 120pp, day 3 I can have 240 

or is it 40pp every day until 1500?

-highest PP score- meaning in the first 24 hours of account creation highest pp score you can have is up to 40, otherwise you get restricted, in the 24 hours after that (day 2) you can set a 76pp score for example without being restricted (so up to 80pp per play). But again do not do it like this because if you set this high of a score on day 2 people will report you for multi-accounting. It's just a limit for getting automatically restricted.

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Lycoris said:

-highest PP score- meaning in the first 24 hours of account creation highest pp score you can have is up to 40, otherwise you get restricted, in the 24 hours after that (day 2) you can set a 76pp score for example without being restricted (so up to 80pp per play). But again do not do it like this because if you set this high of a score on day 2 people will report you for multi-accounting. It's just a limit for getting automatically restricted.

oh wow this whole time ive been getting like 10-20 pp scores at a time cause I thought the limit was the overall pp and not per score.

1 hour ago, Lycoris said:

kk thanks for clearing that up, just wanted to know the auto-restriction limit 

8 hours ago, kekek said:

question

if i made an alt and went inactive for 40 days, would i get auto banned for setting a 60-200pp score?

I don't think so but you'll most likely get reported and eventually banned if someone sees that

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood
5 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

I don't think so but you'll most likely get reported and eventually banned if someone sees that

sounds good thank you