Aria

How to multi-account

On 7/31/2020 at 1:00 PM, romisuen said:

i set an 41 47 pp on second day and its fine , but after i set an 69 pp i got banned why??

according to the game it's inconsistent and a new player can't do that

Could use GPU passthrough in KVM on a linux machine to bypass issues with HWID checking. Spoof the GPU ID with "vendor_id state="on" value="12charstring". Put a VPN on top of that and I don't think there's any way for peppy to know who you are unless he's checking like HWID on your monitor, kb, mouse, or something like that. Pretty much zero latency if you pass through your audio controller or a USB to 3.5mm adapter or use the audio controller on your GPU.

I got banned for hacking but now i really wanna play legit but im too Good to play legit and i get autobanned because i look like a pro player when playing in a new account how do i start a new osu account without getting banned i created 10 accounts so far and they all got restricted now i tried creating an account with a new IP address and i reinstalled osu but even playing a graveyard map with trash scores gets me auto banned how do i fix this

13 hours ago, afkcream said:

I got banned for hacking but now i really wanna play legit but im too Good to play legit and i get autobanned because i look like a pro player when playing in a new account how do i start a new osu account without getting banned i created 10 accounts so far and they all got restricted now i tried creating an account with a new IP address and i reinstalled osu but even playing a graveyard map with trash scores gets me auto banned how do i fix this

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU