cvlad6905

Questions about autoban on bancho

So i created an account about 1 week ago. The first day i did 40 pp in total. The second day i did 80 pp total. The 3day i got 120 pp total. Now im in greece in holliday. Ill get home in 4 days by now. So will be 1 week and 2 days from when i create the account. I can now do like in a day 100-200pp?

Closest answer ive found to your Question, Also from my own experience I made an account played it and got PP after 1 week I stopt playing and came back 4 months later and was doing Oni and Muzukashi with DT but keep in mind I played taiko instead of std so idk if there is a difference in the PP because i was hitting maps with Hr muzu( random 60-100 PP) on 1st day which didnt trigger auto restrict. 

image.png

Edited by hinamizawa
Grammar and spelling :s

uhhh i wouldn't be surprised if you already have been spotted by some retards, and they are just waiting for you to make more plays and then report you or already reported you.

If i were you i would stop with setting up new top scores and just keep grinding some 70/80/90pp plays for 15/20 days.

But it's me not you. In 2014 i kept retrying one map for 740 times on purpose to then set my new top play, so yeah i'm very very careful with building up liability of my account etc.

Edited by Matthew