I got banned the first weeks of playing osu, 

Got unbanned 2 or 3 years later, got banned again

Unbanned, so forth. I may be on my 4th unban by now.

11 hours ago, Snow_Wind said:

No one ever questions me unless I do something really insane. Probably because my acc is almost as old as the game itself xd

That's chill 😛

7 hours ago, Admin said:

I got banned the first weeks of playing osu, 

Got unbanned 2 or 3 years later, got banned again

Unbanned, so forth. I may be on my 4th unban by now.

4th unban damn you are going hard.

Just becareful with wat you do.

First time hacking when I was 5 Digits, created new acc and played 2* with relax got an SS auto restricted. After that I play with cheat on my main, still not ban after 3 years now.

Edited by EliteArmageddon
1 hour ago, EliteArmageddon said:

First time hacking when I was 5 Digits, created new acc and played 2* with relax got an SS auto restricted. After that I play with cheat on my main, still not ban after 3 years now.

Lol that sucks, but atleast your main is not banned 😛 

On 12/31/2019 at 2:23 PM, animewhite said:

I got restricted over 5 times in a row because of ultimate NordVPN, s/o. Well I used hacked accounts but still never use NordVPN to create account xdxdxd 

O damn I actually use nordvpn to play 😮 

But havn't used it to create accounts yet.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:23 PM, animewhite said:

I got restricted over 5 times in a row because of ultimate NordVPN, s/o. Well I used hacked accounts but still never use NordVPN to create account xdxdxd 

I used nordvpn all the time I multiaccounted, I never got ban except the situation when I forgot to turn on dejavu(1 time lol) that lead to ban

Edited by ZZZ333

I got banned in March, unbanned in May, started using aqn and multiaccounting as I was bored a bit, and got banned in the end of november, wrote them a letter, but no one still answered to me 😞. No way I could return to bancho without aqn now

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Damelva9215 said:

I got banned in March, unbanned in May, started using aqn and multiaccounting as I was bored a bit, and got banned in the end of november, wrote them a letter, but no one still answered to me 😞. No way I could return to bancho without aqn now

Tez mam bana w osu i dlatego chce kupic konto , jest jakis sposob aby zalozyc nowe cz cos aby nie dostac bana lub jak je wyfarmic aby nie dostalo auto bana

On 1/5/2020 at 10:35 PM, Damelva9215 said:

They ignored you as if you weren't a human being haha

15 minutes ago, wwWw said:

They ignored you as if you weren't a human being haha

That's what they do when they don't like the person. Maybe they found out that I lied to him telling that was my friend playing on his account on my pc lmao. Idc at this point, someday I'll buy new pc and won't have any problems with playing this game without cheats, and I play pservers most of the time so this doesn't make much deal for me

On 12/31/2019 at 2:23 PM, animewhite said:

On 12/30/2019 at 10:53 AM, EliteArmageddon said:

Remember that with a new account there are automatic restrictions. In case you have been heavily banned in the past (ip etc ...) remember to set all the things to evade the ban

5 hours ago, wwWw said:

Remember that with a new account there are automatic restrictions. In case you have been heavily banned in the past (ip etc ...) remember to set all the things to evade the ban

It was actually just the vpn, I reset everything like I should and nowadays it works completly fine

16 hours ago, Damelva9215 said:

That's what they do when they don't like the person. Maybe they found out that I lied to him telling that was my friend playing on his account on my pc lmao. Idc at this point, someday I'll buy new pc and won't have any problems with playing this game without cheats, and I play pservers most of the time so this doesn't make much deal for me

ooo the famous osu!support ignore >-> ye they will ignore you especially if you send 2 or more appeal before they answer your first ticket. (and thats if they decide to answer you and not make you wait for 4 months or a year with extra months.

On 1/11/2020 at 3:39 AM, MazaczeKK said:

can someone help me to wrote osu appeal? i got restricted for replay bot ...

What is the problem with appeal? Just admit what you did, why you did that, and promise them that you won't do this again, simple as that.

only 1 ban and that was the march detection but I got unrestricted. Only play now for fun which is nice since I got over the pp farming mindset. Fun couple months of break from the game thanks to restriction.

On 1/17/2020 at 5:21 AM, holycnut said:

only 1 ban and that was the march detection but I got unrestricted. Only play now for fun which is nice since I got over the pp farming mindset. Fun couple months of break from the game thanks to restriction.

Yo thats pretty chill that you got over you PP farming mindset, playing for fun actually improves you in a none tilting way.

Keep on the farm grind 😛  

Hopefully one day you will get rid of the reset button spamm on 1 miss lol.

Edited by Hinamizawa