Hello AQN community,

Do you have any funny story of being banned/caught/reported on reddit or an appeal reply from Osu on a throwaway account.

Maybe you where being spectated by someone and he started talking to you, asking all kinds of question how you got good (maybe because you made an account and its less then a month old and your just playing legit trying to have fun evading on a throwaway account and all of a sudden the top rank of Switzerland start mass spamming you for answers to his personal questions, real story that happend to a friend of a friend of mine (me)).

I'm pretty sure most of you guys who uses dejavu with more then 1 slot has gotten into some kind of problem.

Maybe you found yourself on osu!report on reddit and you tried defending yourself or got in a fight 😣

Or some kid believing hes the next cookiezi who rather spend time hunting players down instead of playing the game itself start crying because you got a higher rank in a map or in multiplayer. (power to them not judging what you do with your free time)

Keep in mind you shouldn't type the username you had and/or the person who talked to you in case of reporters snooping around. Also if you are gonna try and post an appeal. (Hide dates, incase you wanna show a support mail)

Surprise us with your story if you have one.

451091595_giphy(1).gif.3031d64cee8ff1963abc45b819e8776c.gif

735239565_giphy(2).gif.0524c16bc3faf27180e54a2ebb0298cb.gif

3VCsRNk.gif
flags_0

Edited by Hinamizawa
  • Like 4
24 minutes ago, Imperial said:

5 year old account still not banned after using relax and mostly have 97-99% on most scores.

Oef nice work there, have you dealt with friends asking you how your so good and had to explain a reason lol

33 minutes ago, Hinamizawa said:

Oef nice work there, have you dealt with friends asking you how your so good and had to explain a reason lol

I think since in the past (2015-2016) I was around the current rank I am now so no one questions it, plus I play CTB a lot without cheats so I guess it makes my profile look more legit being 10-15k in CTB,

other than that I am surprised no one has questioned me considering I gained well over 50k ranks in 3 days.

2 hours ago, Imperial said:

I think since in the past (2015-2016) I was around the current rank I am now so no one questions it, plus I play CTB a lot without cheats so I guess it makes my profile look more legit being 10-15k in CTB,

other than that I am surprised no one has questioned me considering I gained well over 50k ranks in 3 days.

Lol since your playing CTB I am gonna assume you have Enlighten, sometimes when your playing with hidden and you can't get that S or SS with Hidden (and or maybe FL in rare case). 

Do you look thru the fingers and turn it on XD

Edited by Hinamizawa
3 hours ago, Hinamizawa said:

Lol since your playing CTB I am gonna assume you have Enlighten, sometimes when your playing with hidden and you can't get that S or SS with Hidden (and or maybe FL in rare case). 

Do you look thru the fingers and turn it on XD

I don't use anything for CTB I actually play it full legit XD

You may better off be trying to possibly purchase an older account have a steady rate of song playing (pattern of playing songs for ex. constant playing of 4-5 stars for a few weeks) I've been doing this for a while and still haven't had the ban hammer.

also maybe try to play something legit to back up your account, for example I play CTB legit and have a fairly decent rank too.

Edited by Imperial
edit reason c:
On 8/26/2019 at 4:55 AM, RealXavier36029 said:

I got banned and I tired to bs my way through an appeal

2019-08-25_20-54-20.thumb.png.087a31b993caddd50501b770e5a730f9.png

Lol did you ever reply back, I am actually curious now XD

Or did you dropped it and went back to evading/multi-accounting

18 hours ago, Hinamizawa said:

Lol did you ever reply back, I am actually curious now XD

Or did you dropped it and went back to evading/multi-accounting

I replied after I posted the image and i'm waiting for a reply. For now, I just play on a private server

1. I got banned before by a friend who told on me on reddit that I had multiple account (using 2 separate comp) even tho, he didn't care till I reached his rank lol

Sadly he was the only person who knew about it.

2. I got banned years ago for using relax hack when it was new on the old AQN and osu! could check what your running in the background and take screenshot.

3.  I once was evading and a top player of the country flag I was playing in, kept spectating and asking questions and i got banned few hours later. (wasn't even standard mode, I havn't played standard mode since my 1st ban lol)

4. I got banned for dual screening years ago too.

5. Got banned for sending email from wrong email and got called out for robbing my own account.

6. I once got a Osu!Supporter so mad at me in a big email fight he told me to never ever write and/or bother appealing again  and I flipped him off at the last email.

7. got banned for being banned after they caught on to me also on a very very stupid way ( I went to a friends house and i had an account banned on the computer that i logged in on years back at the persons party when we where just fooling around 3 Am and got banned for logging in on it just to play while I was waiting for the microwave to finish something)

and theres more >_>

Edited by Lurker
  • Like 1

Had a 3k rank account and was banned around mid 2014, tried to appeal 6 month later and got rejected. Decided to try another appeal in 2017 and surprisingly got accepted.

Been using relax since then and still haven't gotten caught. Currently close to breaking 4 digits 

PS: Do you think this is enough info to find my account or na?

chrome_UtJYVciQsc.thumb.png.0d03a930da307c872a71482718515197.png

chrome_qF52SBmnWi.thumb.png.d5dc243d649db0331e4dfdb1c5197b89.png

Edited by CoreXi7
1 hour ago, CoreXi7 said:

Had a 3k rank account and was banned around mid 2014, tried to appeal 6 month later and got rejected. Decided to try another appeal in 2017 and surprisingly got accepted.

Been using relax since then and still haven't gotten caught. Currently close to breaking 4 digits 

PS: Do you think this is enough info to find my account or naa?

Its good 😛 your dates are removed, plus you got confident in the cheats to use it on your unrestricted

main haha

Edited by Hinamizawa
On 9/27/2019 at 11:33 PM, RealXavier36029 said:

I've finally been unbanned LOL

chrome_2019-09-27_15-15-32.png

Wow grats Lol, 1 week later *hits 900PP*

On 9/28/2019 at 7:53 AM, CoreXi7 said:

PS: Do you think this is enough info to find my account or na?

Damn using relax on an unbanned main. You sure let your balls hang lol

• Like 1