kol9988

How safe is the time warp?

Is the time warp safe as the title says?
I'm going to play 1.45 times faster.
Are there any cases of use and detection?

Or are there any caveats to use?

Edited by kol9988

If you are using 1.45 with double time then you are fine. Don't use timewarp to speed up nomod to be 145% instead of 100%. Seeing your play history will clearly show consistent impossible timings.

3 minutes ago, rumoi said:

왜 그렇지 않습니까?

If you increase the cursor travel radius, don't you think it'll cause problems, such as moving too fast?

7 hours ago, kol9988 said:

Is the time warp safe as the title says?
I'm going to play 1.45 times faster.
Are there any cases of use and detection?

Or are there any caveats to use?

Don't use it in multi, depending how much you slow it down after the game is finished for everyone they will have to wait for you to finish.

Watch out for spinning to fast with timewarp on if you lower the game speed to much. 

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, kol9988 said:

If you increase the cursor travel radius, don't you think it'll cause problems, such as moving too fast?

No. If you use the automatic aim path edit in the editor there wont be anything that is too fast unless you are editing something very insane (even then you could use shift + s and move the nodes if you wished). As for timewarp a simple 5-7% increase in aim speed is not enough for any one/thing to get substantial evidence.

7 hours ago, rumoi said:

편집기에서 자동 조준 경로 편집을 사용하는 경우 매우 미친 것을 편집하지 않는 한 너무 빠른 것은 없습니다 (그렇더라도 Shift + s를 사용하고 원하는 경우 노드를 이동할 수 있음). 타임 워프의 경우 목표 속도의 5-7 % 증가만으로는 충분한 증거를 얻을 수 없습니다.

okay. thank you

Yea i fucked up with timewrap its roo obv rn trying to fix that score tho 
the spinner spins way too fast like 430 rpm is way too much looking to other replays only with the spin i almost got #1 idk how to fix that now didnt know that that shit spins like rx mod

and i wouldnt recomend using it with enlighten ar10+100 speed cursor moves too fast

2 hours ago, ranasool said:

Yea i fucked up with timewrap its roo obv rn trying to fix that score tho 
the spinner spins way too fast like 430 rpm is way too much looking to other replays only with the spin i almost got #1 idk how to fix that now didnt know that that shit spins like rx mod

and i wouldnt recomend using it with enlighten ar10+100 speed cursor moves too fast

lol your gonna have to drop mods to fix it Xd need to pass your previous highscore somehow.

29 minutes ago, Hinamizawa said:

lol your gonna have to drop mods to fix it Xd need to pass your previous highscore somehow.

man i would give more info but these faggots from osureport maybe chillin here