java0311

How to use Enlighten?

This is my first time using Enlighten and I don't know how to use the hack properly. When I put FL mod it looks like the same as if i were playing regular osu. HD mod works fine with the hack, Hoping someone will help me out here

Legacy does not support flashlight as in 99% of cases it would look like you are just playing with flash light being removed.

The non legacy ar changer has options to make it look like you genuinely have memorized the map like the preemptive dot with no fade in. This mode also does not show up on stream which is pretty mandatory if you want to have a believable case.

you have to turn legacy hidden off, if you wanna use FL for standard/CTB

image.png.e04ace05c760dab23795e229896cbe24.png

it will look like this, there is no other way to do the fl on enlighten without using this UI.

image.png.1de3ff3fce02e75f1496abf515c635dd.png

7 hours ago, Hinamizawa said:

you have to turn legacy hidden off, if you wanna use FL for standard/CTB

image.png.e04ace05c760dab23795e229896cbe24.png

it will look like this, there is no other way to do the fl on enlighten without using this UI.

image.png.1de3ff3fce02e75f1496abf515c635dd.png

I have the same exact settings as you do, but it seems the same when I play with FL. I don't have the UI you posted with the green dots. Do I have to use a specific skin or am I launching Enlighten wrong? 

2 minutes ago, java0311 said:

I have the same exact settings as you do, but it seems the same when I play with FL. I don't have the UI you posted with the green dots. Do I have to use a specific skin or am I launching Enlighten wrong? 

did you make sure both legacy is off?

if its still a problem then rumoi might know the answer instead might be a driver/graphic issue or netframework problem but idk 100% so dont go quoting me on it, try removing legacy off first.

2 minutes ago, Hinamizawa said:

did you make sure both legacy is off?

if its still a problem then rumoi might know the answer instead might be a driver/graphic issue or netframework problem but idk 100% so dont go quoting me on it, try removing legacy off first.

Yes both legacy is off, as of now I can't even get the hack to pop open on the osu screen anymore with the launcher. 😞

5 minutes ago, java0311 said:

Yes both legacy is off, as of now I can't even get the hack to pop open on the osu screen anymore with the launcher. 😞

is your launcher not opening or is stuck on loading..... after you pick enlighten and press load?

Also not running it as administrator can cause problems sometimes.

Edited by Hinamizawa
Just now, Hinamizawa said:

is your launcher not opening or is stuck on loading..... after you pick enlighten and press load?

It is not stuck on "loading..." 

When I pick enlighten and click load it disappears and the Blue hack menu is not there as it usually does

When I play a map however it restarts the map like how it does when you start the hack 

27 minutes ago, java0311 said:

It is not stuck on "loading..." 

When I pick enlighten and click load it disappears and the Blue hack menu is not there as it usually does

When I play a map however it restarts the map like how it does when you start the hack 

click Home on your keyboard and see if it opens up again 😮