xeno

Implementing old dejavu into the new one

I think the "Dejavu" option at the bottom left of the launcher should be added again so that you can modify HWID and MAC address of the profiles. After loading the programs you can select the profile you want with the updated HWID and MAC in the Misc tab.

Just my 2 cents

On 9/10/2019 at 12:15 PM, xeno said:

I think the "Dejavu" option at the bottom left of the launcher should be added again so that you can modify HWID and MAC address of the profiles. After loading the programs you can select the profile you want with the updated HWID and MAC in the Misc tab.

Just my 2 cents

You can already make/share custom profiles. I will work on making it more accessible in the future.

5 hours ago, aku said:

I don't get it, why would you need that?

Because I think it's easier and quicker than having to PM rumoi on Discord asking him to reset them. Also why not? I mean, being able to create unlimited profiles instead of being limited to 50 is better in my opinion

On 9/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, rumoi said:

You can already make/share custom profiles. I will work on making it more accessible in the future.

--

Edited by xeno
9 hours ago, xeno said:

Because I think it's easier and quicker than having to PM rumoi on Discord asking him to reset them. Also why not? I mean, being able to create unlimited profiles instead of being limited to 50 is better in my opinion

Yeah i guess, you really have many accounts :thonk: