Magic

How do the bans work?

If i were to cheat on a new account, freshly made on the same computer i use to play the game normally and that account gets banned, will it affect my personal account whatsoever in any way? HWID bans? IP bans? anything like that?

I am not sure about the present but in the past it was half random what would happen. Sometimes your main would be affected sometimes not.

I think if you were blatantly cheating (not just multiaccounting) they were more likely to affect both accounts. But if you want to mess around on a new account you can just use dejavu and change/spoof your ip.

On another note osu has a lot of checks for new accounts based primarily off play count/time and account age.

• rumoi 1
6 hours ago, horrific said:

If i were to cheat on a new account, freshly made on the same computer i use to play the game normally and that account gets banned, will it affect my personal account whatsoever in any way? HWID bans? IP bans? anything like that?

how many years ago did that computer get banned.

your most likely won't be able to pass the account registration, if your computer is tainted when it asks you to log in to verify.

If your computer is new new then use vpn you never know if your IP is still banned.

Your best bet (safest) is to use dejavu which you will get by purchasing any bot/hack here that way you got 50 (excluding slot 0) account slots (which means 50-51 accounts you can make/manage).

• Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, Hinamizawa said:

how many years ago did that computer get banned.

your most likely won't be able to pass the account registration, if your computer is tainted when it asks you to log in to verify.

If your computer is new new then use vpn you never know if your IP is still banned.

Your best bet (safest) is to use dejavu which you will get by purchasing any bot/hack here that way you got 50 (excluding slot 0) account slots (which means 50-51 accounts you can make/manage).

no no, i was never banned. maybe i jsut worded it wrong.
What im trying to say is, i currently play osu normally, like on my personal account that i play on everyday. What im asking is, if i were to buy the osu cheat, made a separate account on a VPN, a logged in to it on my computer and then lets say it somehow ends up getting banned, will it affect my main account at all? like will my main get banned as well, due to HWID? or anything like that, or would i be fine.
Hopefully this makes a little more sense

Edited by horrific
29 minutes ago, horrific said:

What im trying to say is, i currently play osu normally, like on my personal account that i play on everyday. What im asking is, if i were to buy the osu cheat, made a separate account on a VPN, a logged in to it on my computer and then lets say it somehow ends up getting banned, will it affect my main account at all? like will my main get banned as well, due to HWID? or anything like that, or would i be fine.

No. That’s only the worst case scenario. You might get a silence or something. 

4 hours ago, horrific said:

Aslong as you dont forget to load the dejavu slot and VPN, when playing on that other account you should be fine.

But if you forget GG lol

Edited by Hinamizawa
  • Thanks 1
On 9/16/2019 at 5:01 AM, Hinamizawa said:

Aslong as you dont forget to load the dejavu slot and VPN, when playing on that other account you should be fine.

But if you forget GG lol

what is a dejavu slot and how do i get it

On 9/15/2019 at 9:24 PM, rumoi said:

I am not sure about the present but in the past it was half random what would happen. Sometimes your main would be affected sometimes not.

I think if you were blatantly cheating (not just multiaccounting) they were more likely to affect both accounts. But if you want to mess around on a new account you can just use dejavu and change/spoof your ip.

On another note osu has a lot of checks for new accounts based primarily off play count/time and account age.

how do i get this dejavu spoofer i want to try osu rx on an alt just for fun