onomato

relax suggestions

So, idk if anyone has already suggested these things but here I go

My master subscription ended 2 days ago and I have a couple of things that I've noticed on relax.

First, the spinner. With relax on, it clicks the spinner as soon as it appears and most of the times, it's faster than we can react. In my opinion there should be a delay option or a disable spinners option, because it's a bit sketchy that we tap the spinner before we start spinning.

Another thing that I've noticed is the tapping itself. Correct me if im wrong but, the taps that relax does are almost instantaneous and it seems a bit sketchy imo. Naturally, when you play legit, you do hold the key a bit longer, notice it or not, and relax just taps to quickly. If you guys could add it, the tapping should be a bit longer or at least make it more random somehow.

Sorry if there were any grammar errors, not english xd

• Like 2
  • rumoi 3
On 1/3/2020 at 8:39 PM, valee said:

Another thing that I've noticed is the tapping itself. Correct me if im wrong but, the taps that relax does are almost instantaneous and it seems a bit sketchy imo. Naturally, when you play legit, you do hold the key a bit longer, notice it or not, and relax just taps to quickly. If you guys could add it, the tapping should be a bit longer or at least make it more random somehow.

I think it depends on the config dude