Misterepicguy2

Faking a liveplay

Question

I understand that with relax, you can fake a liveplay pretty easily, if you know how to tap properly. But what you can't fake (to my knowledge) is recording turning your PC on, loading up osu!, and playing a pretty difficult map. So is there any way to get around this? Is there anyway to automatically load the cheats into osu! with no 2 restarts on your first map and no manually loading it via the loader? 

5 answers to this question

Yeah, but usually people will ask to show a digital clock on screen so that there's no suspicious cuts, so unless you're a god at video editing I don't think that's too doable

Edited by Misterepicguy2

If you don't want to mess with video editing:

When i used to play cs go i heard about semi-pro players cheating with a "pendrive" called "rubberducky". I don't remember how exactly it worked and i'm too lazy to do research so you need to make it on your own. You woud have to write simple script so it opens the cheat everytime you plug it in or launch the pc.

Also you smh need to get rid of visuals like AQN's loader etc.

Edited by Matthew

Also you smh need to get rid of visuals like AQN's loader etc.

smh? If you mean removing them, that's part of the problem I'm trying to figure out. If the cheat could open and inject itself into osu! automatically, whenever the game starts or whenever the PC starts without having to open the folder + click Relax and inject it manually, that would be almost perfect. Except there's a couple other problems.

- The first map you play with relax injected restarts twice. If someone knows this fact, and gets suspicious and asks you to play a map without restarting it at all first, what would you do? Perhaps the solution would be to have osu! already opened, but hidden, like with the Boss Key. however, it'd be obvious if osu! was already open since it wouldn't play the fade-in animation and nekodex's circles song when the game starts. Also not to mention that the menu automatically opens on first inject. 

- The HUGE relax disabled and relax enabled icon when using rctrl to stop playback. Even on streamer mode, this huge text shows up in the bottom left corner of the screen and would be 100% obvious. Obviously, you'd have to use stop playback to purposefully miss a few notes so as to avoid suspicion. Otherwise, you'll be called out on that. 

The trick to "faking a liveplay" is to not having to fake a liveplay. 

Use the cheats to enhance your gameplay instead of doing the work for you and you will never ever get caught.

Good luck on any new accounts in the future.