unnamedabc

how do i know that my hwid is checked

Question

so, i am currently unrestricted after my first ban for multiaccounting

but i am thinking about creating another account and quitting my first one

question: if i will create account using only vpn will this make me restricted?

am i constantly hwid checked, do i need to change it even though i'm unrestricted? 

is there more attention to your account if you were previously banned?

please help

5 answers to this question

3 hours ago, unnamedabc said:

is there a way to buy dejavu without buying any hacks? is there some respected and well known hwid changer besides dejavu? 

i read that i need to use dejavu everytime i play on account, is there any way to get dejavu work everytime? if i change hwid not by using dejavu do i need to do something everytime before i open game?

does osu! web page has access to your data, does it knows your ip or hwid?

are there players who were banned because of aqn running in background when hacks off?

does osu "forget" your ip or hwid if you don't play or log in for too long?

Is it only a hard drive problem, or motherboard too?

i have many more questions, if you can, please answer them

Hi

is there a way to buy dejavu without buying any hacks? is there some respected and well known hwid changer besides dejavu? 

Sadly no, you have to buy a hack to use dejavu.

If your a STD only player buy either replay editor/enlightment there the most famous for those players and just use the dejavu. Keep them disabled if you dont use them 😮 there are quite some people who just want to use dejavu only.

i read that i need to use dejavu everytime i play on account, is there any way to get dejavu work everytime? if i change hwid not by using dejavu do i need to do something everytime before i open game?

Yes, Dejavu has an autoload function (have never used it before, because i just rather enable it manually you can have up to 51 dejavu slots(51 accounts)).

Umm yes and no kinda iffy here, but 

From what I have gathered around and try myself, If your logged in on an account on osu with your dejavu/vpn and your logged in on the website with a different account (restricted or not) it wont cause both to get banned, butttttt this doesn't mean you have to do it.

You never know if they might change there system one way or the other.

But I think in this situation its better if you just use google chrome or any browser and use Incognito mode so it doesn't keep anything behind on your comp. *microsoft edge Ik yuck has an option to auto clear upon closing browser* but you dont need to do this.

most people just log in on the website with multiple accounts.

are there players who were banned because of aqn running in background when hacks off?

Nope, like I said alot of people use this website just for the dejavu to evade/multi-account/have fun

I would say no, but >-> on some laptop ive manage to make an account and play but that was long time ago (atleast 5 years ago) and if they prob check they would find it. 

But I would highly advise not to try it, you don't wanna ruïn your appeal chance.

Don't quote me, but most likely hard drive only >x> 

Edited by Hinamizawa
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, unnamedabc said:

so, i am currently unrestricted after my first ban for multiaccounting

but i am thinking about creating another account and quitting my first one

question: if i will create account using only vpn will this make me restricted?

am i constantly hwid checked, do i need to change it even though i'm unrestricted? 

is there more attention to your account if you were previously banned?

please help

Yes you will be restricted even if you use vpn. You need to change your hwid or use dejavu here.

And you have more attention to your unbanned account suppose, but there are few users who get unbanned and still cheat on there unbanned account and havnt been caught.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hinamizawa said:

Yes you will be restricted even if you use vpn. You need to change your hwid or use dejavu here.

And you have more attention to your unbanned account suppose, but there are few users who get unbanned and still cheat on there unbanned account and havnt been caught.

i have many more questions, if you can, please answer them

Edited by unnamedabc