onomato

some relax suggestions

hello, well first, in my opinion, the relax cheat should have some "random" 50's. Most of my plays with relax that have low acc have like 150 100's but 2 50's, so it does look a bit fishy. depending on the ur, there should be more or less 50's and perhaps a "random 50's" option, because maybe you dont want em.

Another thing rumoi should add is a bindable relax toggle key. Although you can toggle it on and off, maybe someone would prefer to turn it on in certain parts of the map buttt, since rctrl is a pretty uncorfomtable key to reach if you play with let's say z and x, its almost imposible to do that, + i think that shouldnt be thaat hard to addd}

A little thing you could add is like a stamina bar. For example, lets say you set your rx max stream bpm to 230 bpm and you put a deathstream 220 bpm map, relax is going to nail that map, but having no fingerlocks or slowdowns just doesnt seem right imo, then the "stamina bar" should come in. It's would be an option that you would put the max amount of seconds or minutes that relax works fluently, and after that, it should start finger locking and slowing down due to low stamina. You could also make it so when youre in a less dense part or a break, your stamina bar goes up.

and yea thats about it p good cheat

• Like 2
On 10/27/2019 at 6:42 AM, onomato said:

hello, well first, in my opinion, the relax cheat should have some "random" 50's. Most of my plays with relax that have low acc have like 150 100's but 2 50's, so it does look a bit fishy. depending on the ur, there should be more or less 50's and perhaps a "random 50's" option, because maybe you dont want em.

Another thing rumoi should add is a bindable relax toggle key. Although you can toggle it on and off, maybe someone would prefer to turn it on in certain parts of the map buttt, since rctrl is a pretty uncorfomtable key to reach if you play with let's say z and x, its almost imposible to do that, + i think that shouldnt be thaat hard to addd}

A little thing you could add is like a stamina bar. For example, lets say you set your rx max stream bpm to 230 bpm and you put a deathstream 220 bpm map, relax is going to nail that map, but having no fingerlocks or slowdowns just doesnt seem right imo, then the "stamina bar" should come in. It's would be an option that you would put the max amount of seconds or minutes that relax works fluently, and after that, it should start finger locking and slowing down due to low stamina. You could also make it so when youre in a less dense part or a break, your stamina bar goes up.

and yea thats about it p good cheat

the "stamina" option would be rly sick 

1 hour ago, valee said:

in hqosu there is something like the stamina thing, its called something like spacedoubledelay, when you hold spacebar you get double delay on rx i dont know if this setting is in aqns relax tho

Aqn has delays when you hold alt or control. 

• Like 1