inMind

Payment with paypal failed

Question

Hi,

bought 3000 new tokens a few days back through paypal. The page that confirms the payment and redirects me back to AQN took so long to load, it timed out and sent me straight back to AQN telling me the payment timed out. Upon checking back I was charged the full $25 on paypal, but have not received any tokens whatsoever. Paypal is telling me the payment is pending on AQN's side. When I checked my orders on AQN the payment was also still on pending, I figured if I cancel it and wait a bit both the order here and the payment on paypal would be cancelled and I could just re-do it again but to no avail.

It's now been a good 3 days with nothing happening so far, and I still have no tokens and lost 25 dollars. I contacted rumoi through discord but I suppose he's too busy to check?

Can provide screenshots if necessary

Edited by inMind

1 answer to this question

I think he is kinda busy rn since new osu! anti cheat came out and AQN got detected... u should wait when using it and join the discord server