Question

11 answers to this question

I open loader then open osu then osu shuts off

All antivirus turned off

Installed Windows restirbutiom and opened with compability mode

Then tried open both programs with administratior priveliges not work either

Updated everything windows 10 fresh no application denying aqn

Relax worked before once but I did not get any menu to pop up

Config doesn't exist, home button doesn't work and there is no message that says press home to see menu

6 hours ago, skadoosh said:

osu!relax is now injected and works, however where is menu home button doesnt do anything. I want to see the config and adjust.

Home button does work.
If you use osu!fx it doesn't work
Try to put osu! on stable mod

Now I cant inject the game just shuts itself. Wow this havent worked for days .. And I have no idea what osu!fx is nor do I even believe that I use that. Osu! as default is stable mod already enabled. Osu works perfectly normaly without injection. When I try to inject osu opens for 2 seconds on mainscreen then crashes or shuts off thanks 

Compatability mode has to be disabled to render the menu currently.  It doesn't sound like you have an issue with running with it off either.  You didn't by chance load anything up on another computer right?

I do have a issue with it injecting into osu! when I have compatability mode disabled. However, when compatability mode is enabled it runs properly. Except being able to press or render the menu. I have not loaded this on another computer :L

6 hours ago, skadoosh said:

I do have a issue with it injecting into osu! when I have compatability mode disabled. However, when compatability mode is enabled it runs properly. Except being able to press or render the menu. I have not loaded this on another computer :L

Compat mode will work soon.