Everyone will have to register a new account, if you had a subscription please use your email that you had on your old AQN account!

To transfer your old subscriptions you need the same email as your previous Aquila account as you register.

You can transfer subscriptions by clicking here once you have verified your email.

You can verify your subscriptions on the Manage Purchases page of the store or by clicking here.

Sign in to follow this  
ladesplat

Play time boost

Question

11 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Do you have replay editor? If yes that could be easy.

Set a score, edit that score and make so it's SS until the first 10000 score, then edit the next note so it is a 100/50/miss hit

Play that map with Perfect mode, it will auto retry when you get the 100/50/miss hit and it will count as a play because you got 10000 score.

Note: Do that for different maps, don't spam everytime the same map otherwise it will be sus when people check your play history.

rumoi is making a "playcount increaser" but I have no idea when it's coming out so doing what I said is probably the best method right now, just make sure no one starts spectating you and you'll be fine 

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood

1 hour ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

rumoi is making a "playcount increaser" but I have no idea when it's coming out so doing what I said is probably the best method right now, just make sure no one starts spectating you and you'll be fine 

It has already been done for like over a month. It is fully working it is just currently not being sold.

• Like 1

thanks JustWantedToBeGood, that actually sounds really cool. atm i don't have the replay editor but first chance i get i'll try that.
also rumoi, that sounds like an amazing project, really looking forward to it

2 hours ago, JustWantedToBeGood said:

Do you have replay editor? If yes that could be easy.

Set a score, edit that score and make so it's SS until the first 10000 score, then edit the next note so it is a 100/50/miss hit

Play that map with Perfect mode, it will auto retry when you get the 100/50/miss hit and it will count as a play because you got 10000 score.

i'm just not sure what you meant by "play that map". is there a replay copyer for sale or something?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ladesplat said:

i'm just not sure what you meant by "play that map". is there a replay copyer for sale or something?

With our Replay Editor you can Edit replays and Play them as well, that's what I meant.

You just have to edit the replay, start a map and it plays for you. You literally just edit the replay

You don't even have to be on your computer, with Perfect mode it will autoretry and the bot will keep playing until you stop

Edited by JustWantedToBeGood