Everyone will have to register a new account, if you had a subscription please use your email that you had on your old AQN account!

To transfer your old subscriptions you need the same email as your previous Aquila account as you register.

You can transfer subscriptions by clicking here once you have verified your email.

You can verify your subscriptions on the Manage Purchases page of the store or by clicking here.

Sign in to follow this  
rafaltg2

Top 50 in osu!

im not quite sure about "smh", he has got a really low playcount, has started playing in mid 2016, and has no liveplays afaik. but idk if his plays are suspicious

4 hours ago, Goku said:

im not quite sure about "smh", he has got a really low playcount, has started playing in mid 2016, and has no liveplays afaik. but idk if his plays are suspicious

responding to ur claims real fast 
1 and 2. smh is a known multiaccount of primrose, who was already in the top 1k before he unfortunately lost access to his account. IIRC osu support restricted him briefly due to his insanely low hours high rank, but support allowed him to keep his second account and banned his main account.
3. his liveplay

I have no idea if he is engaging into foul play but knowing how long he's actually been playing, i seriously doubt that,

Edited by spok4

5 hours ago, spok4 said:

responding to ur claims real fast 
1 and 2. smh is a known multiaccount of primrose, who was already in the top 1k before he unfortunately lost access to his account. IIRC osu support restricted him briefly due to his insanely low hours high rank, but support allowed him to keep his second account and banned his main account.
3. his liveplay

I have no idea if he is engaging into foul play but knowing how long he's actually been playing, i seriously doubt that,

i also doubt that he is cheating but his profile kinda fits

do you know when he lost access to his account?

azr8 could be cheating, he's insanely consistent so the best bet would be he's a not too shit player that uses rpr (which is the thing most people do without getting banned unless they do stupid shit like copying someones replay)