Everyone will have to register a new account, if you had a subscription please use your email that you had on your old AQN account!

To transfer your old subscriptions you need the same email as your previous Aquila account as you register.

You can transfer subscriptions by clicking here once you have verified your email.

You can verify your subscriptions on the Manage Purchases page of the store or by clicking here.

solis

How to multi-account

1 hour ago, nigerianmale said:

everytime i get a 500+ pp score on ripple i get restricted lol

500 pp score is the auto restriction threshold on ripple.

On 8/28/2018 at 1:06 PM, Lycoris said:

Well one of my accounts that I accidentally didn't use a VPN on just once - got restricted soon after, I still used dejavu so unless I did something else wrong... I was pretty sure this was the case.

Well if you did not use VPN that's the reason of ban.Even if its just a mistake for once.Because as i know OSU automaticly bans you if the distance is too far in a short amount of time.

I do not use dejavu on my main account i did not get ban on my new pc for 3 years.The question is if i make an another account do i have to use my main with dejavu and vpn too ? or after logging out from the smurf can i do everything as usual ? 

Posted (edited)

If I were to act like a completely new player and get over 20pp in my first day would i get auto banned

like playing 1 star and 2 star maps and getting rlly low acc

Edited by The_Chill_Kid

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:05 PM, The_Chill_Kid said:

If I were to act like a completely new player and get over 20pp in my first day would i get auto banned

like playing 1 star and 2 star maps and getting rlly low acc

I don't think, if youre not setting too insane of scores then you shouldn't get banned. What do you think @solis